May Dragon Chinese Restaurant
- Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Mon5:00 PM - 10:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tue11:00 AM - 2:30 PM5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wed11:00 AM - 2:30 PM5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thu11:00 AM - 2:30 PM5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Fri11:00 AM - 2:30 PM5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sat5:00 PM - 10:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Order Delivery & Pickup Online
- Spring Rolls
- Crab Rangoon
- Lo Mein
- General Tsao's Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- Salmon in Ginger and Scallions
- Crispy Duck
- Braised Beef with Scallions
- Szechuan Style Pork
- Cashew Chicken
About May Dragon Chinese Restaurant
- The May Dragon Festival is one of the most spectacular events in China. On the 5th day of each lunar May, families are reunited, feasts are served, dragon-boats are oared along the rivers, riddle contests are held and lantern parades are marched in the streets all over the country. The festivities are to commemorate the great patriotic poet, Chu Yuan, who served the Choo Dynasty and sacrificed himself for the commoners in 290 B.C.
At May Dragon, we especially love the FEASTS. We have selected only the best chefs from China, who have mastered not only Mandarin, Hunan, Canton and Szechuan cuisines, but also many other regional delicacies. Over the years, our gourmet chefs have developed a blend of Chinese culinary art to please the eye, the nose and the palate.
May Dragon, a Chinese restaurant rated four-star by the Dallas Morning News, has received rave reviews from Texas Monthly, Southern Living and D magazine as well. You can't help but rank this restaurant as one of the best. Their menu offers Peking duck, fresh lobster in ginger root and scallions, steamed whole fish in black bean sauce and roll-your-own lettuce roll with shrimp. "May Dragon serves a health-food type of Chinese food. May Dragon's Chinese food is natural. They don't put all that MSG in it," says satisfied patron and Hollywood star Chuck Norris.
Joe Chow has been serving you in North Dallas for years. His experience and personal touch ensure that you will enjoy delicious food, impeccable atmosphere and excellent services. For your convenience, catering service and banquet parties can also be arranged.
For availability, contact Joe Chow for reservations and include the nature of the function, number of people, date, time, and special requests. Please contact us as soon as possible in advance to ensure availability.
An outstanding atmosphere, excellent service and superb food quality blend with Joe Chow's attention to every detail to provide you with an excellent selection of Chinese cuisines and popular Pacific Rim borrowings from Indonesia, Malaysia and Polynesia.
May Dragon offers several private rooms for their guests which can accommodate groups of 10, 20 or up to 100. In our largest room, we provide a big screen HDTV, DVD and microphone making this a great place to hold business meetings.
**Please be mindful that the drivers are not hourly paid and to please tip the drivers, thank you**